Looking to host a tournament?
Use the link below to request sanctioning for a Hockey Edmonton hockey tournament
Request for Tournament Sanction 2021-2022
- This form is only to be used by Hockey Edmonton organizations to submit a request for sanctioning of a tournament being hosted by a Hockey Edmonton organization (or team).
- Once submitted the form will be circulated for approval from affected organizations/persons within Hockey Edmonton.
- Once approved Hockey Edmonton will obtain a Sanction Number from Hockey Alberta and post the tournament as approved on their website.
- The Tournament Director listed on the form will then be informed of the Sanction Number by Hockey Edmonton.
- Please note, no Tournament Sanctions will be given to tournaments for U9 (Novice) or U7 (Initiation) (Senior only) which are scheduled to be held prior to November 1st.
Looking to find a tournament to participate in?
- All Hockey Edmonton hosted tournaments are sanctioned through Hockey Alberta sanctioning site and posted on Hockey Alberta website - Tournament page.
Below is a list of the tournaments for the 2021/22 season (approved and sanctioned as of September 15, 2021):
EFHL (Community Hockey)
- Whitemud West Fall Invitational (U11) - November 11-14
- Braves Athletic Club Christmas Tournament (U9, U11 & U13) - December 27-30
- Stollery Family Day Classic (U9 to U15) - February 18 - 21
- West Edmonton Mall Family Day Tournament (U11) - February 19-21
ELITE (AA & AAA)
- Bill Kurucz Memorial U18 AA Tournament (hosted by CAC) - November 10-14
- Edmonton Invitational Tournament of Champions (U15 AA) - December 27-31