EMHA Co-Ed Dressing Room Policy
CO-ED DRESSING ROOMS
1. From Atom and down, mixed genders may change in the same dressing room at the same time with the presence of two (2) adults.
2. Players from Pee Wee and higher may not change in the same room at the same time.
3. It is the responsibility of the coach to ensure all are involved in both the pre-game and post game activities.
4. When separate facilities exist for both male and female participants, males and females shall make use of these separate facilities.
5. If the facility does not have separate change areas available, players shall address the issue by dressing, undressing, and showering in shifts. It is the responsibility of the team to provide a plan that will ensure the safety and privacy of individual players when they are dressing, undressing and showering.
6. An individual team must keep a written record of any relaxation of or deviation from this policy.
7. It is recommended that every Minor Hockey Association adopt this policy.