Registration - General Info
General Registration Information
For contact information for your Club, District or Operating Area, please follow the link below:
Players who are 18+ as of December 31 of current hockey season, may be eligible to register for the following leagues:
U21 (Jr B/C)
Hockey Alberta sanctioned senior male and rec leagues in Alberta:
Hockey Edmonton Registration and Refund Policy Information
If you must withdraw from a camp, or program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the confirmation of registration and payment. Please provide notice in a timely manner so that if there is a waitlist, others can have the opportunity to register.
Unless otherwise stated in the program information bulletin/registration package, refunds will be processed as below:
- PRIOR TO PROGRAM STARTING:
- A refund, less an administrative fee of $50 will be issued if the cancelation request for a single or multi-session camp/program is received up to 48 hours prior to the first session (72 hours if the camp/program is slated to run on a Monday that is a Statutory Holiday)
- Refunds for a single camp/program will not be issued for requests received less than 48 hours from the start (72 hours if the camp/program is slated to run on a Monday that is a Statutory Holiday)
- DURING A MULTI-SESSION PROGRAM:
- If a refund is deemed valid/appropriate, it will be pro-rated to the amount of time the participant was in the program and will be subject to the administrative fee of $50.
- A $50 administrative fee will be assessed/applied with each request to transfer from one session to another
- Please note, the above applies to all programming offered by and through Hockey Edmonton, including the development camps offered during the season.
- ONLINE PROGRAMS:
- NO REFUNDS will be issued for online programs offered by or through Hockey Edmonton
- HOCKEY EDMONTON CANCELATIONS:
- IF Hockey Edmonton cancels a camp/event/program, participants will get a FULL refund